Happy Easter! I am sitting at work in the cubicle because I volunteered to come in and work an overtime word processing shift as it’s a holiday (our office gave us Friday and Monday off…yay!) and they wanted a wordpro operator here just in case someone needed work done (note: I am NOT a wordpro operator. My cubicle job is slightly better than that. We have a wordpro department in this office though, and they are mega-shortstaffed, hence the call for someone to work today).
So I’m getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to sit here in an empty office and do nothing. Well, not nothing… here’s a recap of what I’ve accomplished today:
- did over 2 hours of work for my online business and sent a bunch of important emails…go me! woo!
- finally replied to all my outstanding Facebook messages
- emailed the company that I wrote a product review for on my business blog and sent them the post… fingers crossed for next year’s subscription for free!
- roamed around on Craigslist looking for a new wetsuit
- caught up on about 2340590611954 blogs that I used to read and then creeped the authors on Facebook like a weirdo
- pondered all the food I’m going to cook this weekend and how to make it all last till payday on Thursday
- tweaked my Roatan budget (new post on this sometime this weekend)
- made 4 different kinds of tea with the Keurig coffeemaker in the work kitchen… earl grey was the best
- raided all the Easter candy people in the office foolishly left out
- went in search of Tums after getting a stomachache from the candy
- called my mom and dad and bullshitted for half an hour
- read Google News for 45 minutes
- paid some bills online
- reviewed some budgeting iPhone apps… the jury is still out… if I find a good one I will definitely post about it here!
- wistfully looked at my friends photos of Holy Week in Roatan – that place is fucking crazy right now, so sad that I’m missing it… next year!
- wrote this
Leave a Reply