|enjoying the sunset off the west end divers dock|
Let’s check in on what I got up to this month:
- A quick check in and update after being slammed at work
- I finally got my own place in West End (which reminds me that a full tour is still coming!)
- I put together a little list for diving etiquette on Roatan that I really hope people Google and find before they come here
- I laid it all out on the internet about things I’ve learned as an expat, which was retweeted all over Twitter!
- I took you all on a virtual dive and dedicated it to my mom for Mother’s Day
The next month is going to be pretty tame as I work and save money for my upcoming adventures this summer (heading out for a two week work assignment on a megayacht in the Bahamas at the end of June, and then visiting Canada for three weeks in August). I would love to hear what you’re all up to for the next month!
I’ll leave you with a video some of my divers took this week… if you’ve ever wanted to see where I work or watch me give a half-assed dive briefing (disclaimer: I had been diving with this group for two weeks already so detailed briefings were out the door), then take a look:
Remember, you can see all my monthly roundup posts by clicking on the “roundup” tag below!
Peter Lee says
Best of luck for your plan. I am sure you are going to enjoy a lot. Canada is good option. And you are looking beautiful in this picture. Sun set looks superb.
Thanks so much Peter! The sunsets here are often really incredible.
Agness Walewinder says
I want to live in Honduras as well to wake up in the morning and see this stunning sun rise!
The sun over the ocean is a pretty amazing sight every morning and evening!
Great pic of you and the sunset! I've been meaning to get down there for a sunset lately. I always seem to miss them, which is such a shame!!
Thanks!! Erik took that one of me the other night. They go to the West End Divers dock pretty much every night for the sunset. When I take Bobby down I usually check to see if your front door is open, but so far I haven't seen you in there when I've gone! We can go anytime 🙂