Well, here it is.
I planned, I budgeted, I nearly drove myself mad to get to today. I’ve been here for 4 months now, which was the date I picked for “be done your instructor course and have a job or something by then or you’ll run out of money and have to come home”.
Good news – I don’t have to go home! I’m done my course and I have a job.
What else has happened in the last month?
- I did some badass graffiti at a restaurant and asked you all to follow me on Twitter!
- I finally bought my own domain name as part of my plan for making Cubicle Throwdown bigger and better
- I posted a video I liked to remind everyone that money isn’t everything
- I had some technical difficulties, and was forced offline for a bit – and it wasn’t as bad as it sounds!
- I got back online and posted an update about my new place and new job
- I went fishing with my roommates and they got a video with their GoPro so you can watch me catch my tuna!
Month 4 is in the books, and I’m finally starting to feel settled here. West End is starting to pick up as the busy season arrives (with it’s plethora of cruise shippers, honestly, why must they all be fat and wear socks with sandals??) and I’m hoping to make some decent money during the next few months. On that note, tipping etiquette for divers post to come!
|Drinking on a yacht!! Life here is tough sometimes.|